Whoever said all the best things in life are free wasn’t referring to comparing free downloads for your Android device with full access to the calendar applications below!
For Android users who are leading a busy lifestyle (you are, right?) using calendar apps (with all their benefits) is a bit like telling them that they can go ahead with their busy lives without the concern of forgetting an important business meeting or a family event.
But anyway, here’s some of the best calendar apps for Androids:
For those who are into the real estate rentals business, are you aware that there is a calendar app that was made with you in mind?
The Landlord App
By The Milner Group and available here for around $9.99
- Specifically made for landlords. A property management organizer apps tool that gives you four useful functions.
- Property Summary function gives information on rental income, contact information of each tenant as well expenditures.
- Financial Summary function simplifies your cash flow. Keeps you informed about your biggest money maker.
- Miles Tab summarizes your mileage and the places you traveled to. Specifies travel dates.
Much has been said about the next one of the must haves calendar apps for Androids. Someone commented that it looked like a calendar on steroids while others say it was built to give its user a feel of having a familiar old fashioned organizer with a slight tweak of course.
This makes you curious about what is so special about Jorte Calendar Apps.
Jorte Calendar Apps
Available here for free
- Good replacement for stock calendar tools on your device.
- Numerous options to choose from a number of views.
- Task Manager that allows you to tick your To Do list as you complete them.
- Easy to shift from one mode to the other. Overall easy to use.
- Allows sharing of current view.
Business Calendar App
by Mikado Software and available here for around $5.00
- Let’s you see your new event and existing events side by side.
- Works better on Android than with Kindle Fire. To resolve this issue, install the Google apps and database first before using this on your Kindle Fire.
- Endless views and widget options which allows you to zoom and slide to view particular days.
- Has widget that allows you to add events from multiple calendars.
- Great replacement for Stock Apps for its helpful searching function.
- Looks a bit like the Jorte calendar app too…
The Business Calendar App may not be the most advanced calendar for Droids but it may be enough for your needs. Check the reviews on Amazon – they’re usually brutally honest! This app is said to have a good and useful interface even if it lacks some of its competitor’s features. Read the TalkAndroid review here and the AndroidBlip review here.
Blue Syncroid App
by Drizzle Apps and available here for around $5.00
Syncs your Android phone with MS Outlook on your PC through Bluetooth connectivity but ensures there is no duplicity of your calendar or contact information.
- Auto sync feature which makes life simpler. Saves your sync settings when program is enabled
- Automatically saves and syncs the next content that you will enter
- Recognizes recurring calendar events and appointments
- Automatically saves this information on Outlook
- Has back up feature in case you mistakenly delete an entry
- Read more from the BlueSyncroid site here
With these handy calendar apps are you considering dropping your iPhone to purchase an Android instead? Google has definitely thought of a phone that can integrate all of the products and services that they offer. Online calendar apps like these give us the ability to remember to press those buttons and send out important emails so that we don’t lose quality time with family or friends.
And remember you can always download and test these calendar apps before you go with the paid version!
So what’s your favourite calendar app?