Ready to make your own calendar?
I’m using Photobox (who have like 22 million members who share photos and create photo books etc) to create an A3 (30cm wide x 40cm) wall calendar.
What style of calendar to create? Anything you want! There’s a range of different types of calendars (see below) you can use such as slim, desk and family calendars as well as huge A3 double page calendars. Just choose a calendar theme that you prefer.
Medium, desk and family calendars as well as A3 calendars are available.
Here’s how to make your own calendar
Let’s get creative… To follow these directions you need to pop over to Photobox here
1. Choose a starting month for your calendar. (You can start on any month of the year).
2. Choose a theme for your calendar (I just went with the classic photographic black theme).
3. Upload photos from your computer. (Or Picasa or Facebook). A warning box pops up if your photos are too small (below 20KB) or too large (above 10MB) or not in the correct format (JPEG). Below 5MB is probably about the right size. You want 12 photos plus 1 for the cover.
4. Drop in the photos for your calendar for each month to an album (or create a new album).
5. Add any text by clicking add text. Arrange the calendar into the order of pics (months) you want.
6. Do any necessary edits including unique text, photo titles, dates or names etc you want added to the calendar. Once you’re happy with the way your calendar looks, click save (if you want to save it for a later date) or order if you are ready to order your calendar right now.
7. Fill in your details, pay for the calendar and either send it to yourself or a friend! Or send it to us here at Calendars To Print and we will show it here on our blog!
My A3 calendar was $28.95 — check out how much yours will cost by clicking the view price link. The above calendar is an example of how a Photobox A3 wall calendar looks.
Another example of a Photobox 2012 – 2013 A3 wall calendar. Pretty nice eh!
- Click here to start using Photobox to make your own calendar like the one above.
- Get 30% of your photo books and calendars here
- Another alternative is to use Mixbook for photo calendars here
When you’ve made your own calendar please let us know!